Exciting Career Opportunities
Business Analyst – Technology Projects (x2)
Reporting to: Chief Information Officer
Business Unit: Information Technology
Employment Type : 1 Year Contract
Key Outputs & Responsibilities
Business Requirement Gathering and Functional Specification construction
- Respond to a business need or issue and ensure thorough understanding thereof through stakeholder engagement, research and workshops.
- Conceptualize a workable solution to address the business objective and define supporting processes, organizational structures, capabilities and relevant KPI’s and KRI’s
Management/co-ordination of relevant phases of the development life-cycle
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to manage relevant phases of the development life-cycle (including, where appropriate, design configuration, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, reporting and support)
- Provide input into the review of the technical and business aspects of supporting and training documentation
- Brief internal and external team members on specific development requirements and coordinate and monitor their performance to ensure standards and deadlines are met (where appropriate)
Adherence to IT governance, risk and compliance standards
- Maintain awareness of the control framework
- Provide ad hoc reports in line with stakeholder requests
- Develop reports and metrics as required
- Build strong relationships across the business
- Monitor outsourced partners’ adherence to SLA requirements as required
Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with group values
- Act in an ethical, transparent and morally defensible manner, including highlighting unethical practices
- Continually share, debate and communicate learnings
- Promote a co-operative climate in working with others to achieve collective goals
- Display skill at mentoring/coaching others and resolving conflict
Experience & Qualifications
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Degree in Computer Science or any relevant IT and/or business degree.
- Experience with Agile Project Management (Kanban or Scrum).
- Demonstrated experience in the use modern Project Management tools like Jira and Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of Systems Architecture and Design
- 3+ Business and IT experience
- A Project Management Certification (PRINCE2, PMP etc.) will be an added advantage.
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For detailed information on the jobs, visit our website at www.atlasmarazambia.com . Be sure to include the job applied for in the subject field. Closing date: Monday, 9th November, 2020.
Reshaping African Banking
African Banking Corporation Zambia Limited T/A Atlas Mara. Registered Commercial Bank
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]