Jobs at:Masori Corporation
Deadline of this Job:
08 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Masori Corporation is a market, social and opinion research company that provide services on market solutions, education consultation, socio-economic environment and specialized consultancy areas. The company has three focus areas, namely, (i) Masori Market and Opinion Research Solutions, (ii) Masori Social Research Solutions, and (iii) Masori Education Solutions. We are currently looking for individual with a strong academic background to work as Tutors in our Masori Education Solutions Department.
Business Studies Programme
Humanities and Social Sciences
• To provide tutorials to clients.
• To conduct research in the specialized field.
• To guide clients on the conduct and ethics of Research.
• To guide clients on the conduct of assignments.
• To facilitate specialized statistical software training programmes.
• To attend weekly review meetings
• To Prepare daily and weekly Reports
• To participate in Research conducted in the Marketing and Social research departments.
• Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must
• A bachelor’s degree in the specialized field with a Merit or Distinction
• A postgraduate qualification is an added advantage
• A qualification in Teaching Methodology is an added advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements should submit their latest Resume/CV together with the qualification certificates and Transcripts (in a zipped folder or a single file) to [email protected] . Candidate who will not include the transcript and certificates will not be considered.