Vivo Energy Zambia distributes and markets Engen branded fuels in retail sites and Shell lubricants to its commercial customers.
We serve various market sectors ranging from construction, mining, power generation and agriculture to food processing.
Vivo Energy Zambia offers high-quality products and services to its customers, setting new standards for safety, innovation and service, wherever we operate.
Vivo Energy Zambia is looking to recruit for the position of Supply Assistant to be based in Lusaka.
To coordinate hydrocarbon purchases and track the supply flows from point of purchase to storage or sale location, ensuring that the purchases are at the right price and delivered on time.
- Track all deliveries throughout the supply chain cycle and recommend solutions on improving the lead times and de-bottling the supply chain.
- Reconcile all orders with deliveries.
- Coordinate the receipt of product for Vivo Energy Zambia by ensuring all documentation and local costs are done and settled in time as per the laid down regulations and protocols.
- Consolidate all requirements from the operating unit (OU), affiliated customers and planning the purchases from the respective suppliers.
- Ensure all local regulation changes that affect Vivo Energy Zambia are communicated well in advance.
- Track loading plans for each consignment immediately after receipt of product, in line with customs transit period.
- Preparing daily loading reports in liaison with the Road Transport Manager.
- Ensure all customs processes are followed through in warehousing.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience/Skills
- Minimum of a Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply activities.
- Very good planning skills and good knowledge of local market supply issues
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage complexity
- Understanding of local import operations (preferably some experience in logistics and supply )
- Analytical skills
- Relationship management and team skills
- Results oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com .