Processing / Factory Supervisor (Superfoods Processing Division)
Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2021
Within Zambia , Mumbwa , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in the agriculture industry is looking for a Processing / Factory Supervisor to join their Superfoods processing division
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement. Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Managing Processes
• Process Improvement
• Tracking Budget Expenses
• Production Planning
• Controls and Instrumentation
• Strategic Planning
• Dealing with Complexity
• Financial Planning and Strategy
• Automotive Manufacturing
• Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role.
• Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
• Advanced skills in MS Office.
• Experience with farm veggies being processed such as Chillies into spices and Paprika
• 1 Years of Experience
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.