Jobs at:Plant A Million Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are hiring talent to join committed, dedicated and passionate team!
• Minimum 5 years working experience. Apply Today!
• An outstanding marketing officer will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
We Need the Following Skills:
1. Mandatory: Adobe Suite or Photoshop
2. Plus: Working knowledge with Method: CRM, SalesForce, Shopify, iShapes or similar, channel management software (such as DataFeedWatch and 3Dsellers) AutoCAD and outstanding MS PowerPoint skills.
3. Content development (creative writing, graphs, charts, pictures, voice, videos) aligned to consumer behaviour for:
• Print (flyers, banners, brochures, articles)
• Online (website, email, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Media placements and adverts (newspaper, radio, TV)
• Online shop
• Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat)
• Product displays
• PR (positive image of our company)
• Comms (press release) and coaching Sales Team on correct way of communicating
• Identify potential customers
4. Marketing campaigns for sales channels (retail, wholesale, multiplier, GRZ) better than competitors and based on consumer preferences
5. Measure return on marketing investment and reporting the results
6. Establish partner networks and implementing the latest marketing technologies and techniques.
7. Strong network to media to distribute developed content
8. Are you our Marketing Hero? Then Apply!
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Individuals meeting the above requirements should submit their letters of applications, accompanied by detailed CVs and copies of academic and professional certificates. Applicants are to include three (03) names and addresses of referees who should be professionally acquainted with the applicant. Electronic applications should be emailed to [email protected] .