Has a dual role in the organization. There is a financial part of the role, being the financial business (cost analysis, CAPEX, monthly analysis, relating OPS back to the monthly PNL) Another important role is an operations role, looking at production reporting, value capture and production KPI’s. This involves being responsible for providing overall direction and support in implementation of purchasing activities and Stock management in the ware house.
- Supervise warehouse operations
- Coordinate staff to handle work directives in a timely manner.
- Schedule and review inventory accuracy.
- Evaluate and train staff.
- Put controls in place and ensure that proper operational processes are followed.
- Get stock from current location.
- Register movement.
- Maintain stock level data.
- Complete inventory count.
- Reclassify products.
- Processing Stocks after Stock count
- Checking lots expiry date
- Ensure All allocated Balance sheet accounts are reconciled
- Keep accruals schedule and ensure Accountant has cleaned up this account.
- Prepare monthly plant cost reporting actual production, cost analysis vs. budget figures, variance analysis (price, efficiency, volume & other) & Company income statement (finance -operations) Support OPS team by submitting commitment requests, CAPEX monitoring, financial project control and administration.
- Sales Reporting – AR ageing following up with Sales to collect debts
- Updating & uploading Selling prices
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit nutreco.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .