Jobs at:Zambia Baptist Association
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lufwanyama , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Farm Manager
Closes: July 20, 2021
Zambia Baptist Association, a Christian non-profit organization is looking for a suitably qualified person to fill the vacancy of a Farm Manager (at a newly established farm) situated in Lufwanyama district of the Copperbelt Province.
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Diploma in Agriculture /Management Studies
• Minimum practical experience (developing and managing a new farm) of at least two (2) years
• Knowledge of animal husbandry will be an added advantage.
• Must be a Christian with traceable references
• Must have a personal drive and entrepreneurship mind set
• Must have ability to organize and supervise other farm workers
• Must be willing to stay in a rural area (i.e) at the farm
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Candidates can apply by sending their credentials to the Advertiser using the official email by 2 0th July 2021 to: [email protected] .
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.