Area Sales Manager, Mkushi and Choma
Deadline of this Job:
13 September 2021
Within Zambia , Mkushi and Choma , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role is responsible for leading and coordinating the execution of Bayer’s commercial strategy and plans in the assigned sales area, to ensure delivery of Bayer’s business and social goals.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Develop ambitious and consistent sales plans in line with country objectives and go to market strategy
• Ensure delivery of forecasted results according to KPIs, and take timely corrective actions in case of deviations from the plan.
• Act as main point of contact for farmers, channel partners, and other key stakeholders in the demarcated Sales Area.
• Manage and grow effective relationships with channel partners to ensure the achievement of the objectives of channel partner engagements.
• Monitor changing market conditions and collaborate with corresponding functions to respond to market opportunities and challenges.
• Plan and implement customer engagements and provide agronomic support and advice.
• Provide after sales customer service for both channel partners and end users, and ensure appropriate product stewardship support.
• Monitor channel inventory levels and ensure optimal levels are maintained.
• Ensure debts are collected in line with the credit conditions set for each account.
• Coordinate the response and effective resolution of product complaints.
• Lead and coordinate the activities of field sales teams and merchandisers in the sales area to ensure productivity and growth of the team.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• A minimum of an undergraduate degree in agriculture or business related studies.
• At least 5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in the agriculture sector.
• Experience supervising and building effective teams.
• Strong customer focus and strategic mindset.
• Strong planning and organization skills.
• Results orientation.
• Valid driving license.
Application period: 31 August 2021 – 13 September 2021
Employment type: Permanent
Position grade: VS 1.1
Location: Mkushi and Choma
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Please note that subsequent to the screening and shortlisting process, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please click here to apply.