Jobs at:First National Bank (FNB)
Deadline of this Job:
24 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
There is no about us detail available.
Management of a team of Specialists, Credit Origination and Relationship managers in the Agribusiness unit in driving the growth of bank profitability through the sale of bank products across the country. Implementation of the banks strategic focus year on year to achieve set goals and objectives.
Experience and qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Commercial or relegated field.
• 3-5 years’ experience.
• Management of the sales team to grow the asset book of Agribusiness for existing and prospective clients against set budget.
• Management of the sales team to grow the Liabilities book of Agribusiness for existing and prospective clients against set budget.
• Management of the sales team to grow the number of accounts for Agribusiness by acquiring new clients and managing existing clients against set budget.
• Management of the sales team to grow the revenue streams for Agribusiness selling the various bank products to existing clients and new clients against set budget.
• Management of the sales team to grow the VSI levels for the Agribusiness book so as to retain existing clients and acquire new ones.
• Initiation and management of clients events to educate and cross sale various banks products to existing and prospective clients in the northern region. Attendance of relevant functions, workshops and conferences for the purpose of networking and selling bank propositions to existing and prospective clients.
• Management of the sales team to drive the growth in client’s activity and usage of selected bank products to existing clients.
• Having personal interface with the banks existing client base and prospective clients to drive products sales, risk management and overall relationship management.
• The management of the sales team in regards matters of compliance, bank regulation, credit risk and all form of operational risk eminent to the running of the business.
• The efficient management of the team in regards NPLs and CAT accounts within the bank’s permitted levels across the bank’s Asset book in liaison with Credit department.
• Manage own development to increase own competencies
• A demonstration of living the FirstRand Culture and values.
• Management of the team towards reaching their full potential and assisting them to succeed in their current and future careers. Identification of talent within the team and grooming it succeed in their current and future endeavors.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th May, 2022