Trakkers Transport Zambia Ltd requires the services of a qualified person to fill the position of Transport & Logistics Manager. The company is involved in the transportation of fuel, acid, and dry cargo locally and internationally.
- Responsible for the supply chain management; making sure products reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time. In charge of governing transportation efforts Including the supervision of a range of professionals from logistics coordinators to truck drivers, warehousing managers to dispatch professionals.
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
Qualification and Requirements:
- CILT degree or Advanced diploma
- 5 – 8 years working experience in a similar role or capacity
- A professional qualification in vehicle and equipment domain is an added advantage
- Demonstratable experience in staff management
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT)
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.