We are seeking for a International Team Leader (Highway Engineer).
What you will need for applying:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Highway or Civil Engineering.
- Good command of the English language.
- A minimum of Fifteen (15) years’ experience in road construction contract management with at least two (2) years responsible for monitoring the implementation of performance-based contracts.
- A minimum of Eight (8) years’ experience in carrying out engineering designs and supervision of road construction projects.
- A minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in road construction works in developing countries, preferably in Southern Africa.
- Relevant experience including a working knowledge of the disciplines involved in alignment design, pavement design and materials investigation, cost engineering and safety issues.
- Relevant experience in managing project design for assignments based on SATCC, particularly in coordinating a multidisciplinary team of experts.
- Familiar with FIDIC and/or other internationally recognized forms of Contract procedures and administration.
- Be a registered member of a recognized professional body, e.g., Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .