Amatheon Agri Zambia Limited is part of Amatheon Agri Holding N.V., a German agribusiness and farming company, developing and operating sustainable projects in Sub-Saharan Africa. The group’s headquarters is in Berlin with management structures throughout Europe and business operations in Sub-Saharan Africa. Amatheon is committed to act in a manner that is socially responsible and reflects sound environmental management practices.
STORES CLERKS (06)
Our company is looking for a focused, Store Clerk who will provides in-store assistance to farm inventory or checking out items. Their duties include monitoring inputs and issuing stock as per company procedure.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Issuing stock as per approved stock requisition by HODs
- Assisting in receiving stock from suppliers and ensure that the Goods Received Vouchers are correctly recorded and captured in the system.
- Monitor and manage stock reordering level
- Preparing delivery notes accurately and efficiently.
- Assist with the weighbridge operation when necessary and completing appropriate documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Stores Issue Vouchers and Goods Return Notes (for stock) are checked and allocated to the right projects with details before submission to Accounts Department.
- Ensure all stock items have bar codes and recorded in the system
- Maintain and update of items bin locations
- Maintain and update bin cards for all inventory items
- Participate in stock counts.
- Timely filling of all documentation.
- And any other duties as management.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate in business administration or any business discipline
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and integrity.
- A good level of computer literacy
Interested candidates meeting stated criteria need to apply and send CVs to [email protected] not later than 3.09.21 at close of business.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected] .