PURPOSE: Senior Procurement Officer the individual performs sourcing of all materials/foods in the country direct to direct and indirect meet the requirements of projects and other stakeholders. Individual will manage a team of sourcing coordinators employing best practices in procurement to meet the objectives of ATS Group in the country. He/she will be responsible for delivering savings targets set for the procurement team in the country.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Must have a minimum of a diploma in procurement with a traceable 2 years or more relevant working experience Must possess excellent influencing and facilitation skills to act as interface between the business and suppliers. Experienced in sourcing, contract management, an understanding of financial evaluations and interpretation of supplier records. Individual must possess knowledge of corporate regulations, local legislations, ATS procurement processes and policies. Experience in usage of Sage ERP X3 is an advantage and must be fluent in English, and or French
- Creative visionary and able to be innovative
- Creative, self motivated, proactive and confident
- Experience managing a diverse team and strong willingness to build capacity of local staff
- Knowledge computer skills, using office software such as Excel, Word and Power Point
- Trust worth and Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
The Procurement Officer will be responsible and accountable for all Supply chain Management; this includes but is not limited to the following areas:
- The Procurement Officer will establish written procedures for procurement activities within the company
- The Procurement Officer will be responsible for the implementation of the above procedures within the company
- The Procurement Officer will be responsible for Controlling all operations of the supply chain
- You will be directly responsible and accountable for all international sourcing and supply of materials to ATS
- The Procurement Officer will be responsible for establishing favorable supply contracts with approved suppliers after gaining approval from the Administration Manager/Directors and Managing Director of ATS
- The Procurement Officer will formulate and present to management all recurrent procurement budgets for the financial periods.
- You will coordinate the movement of goods from the supplier until they arrive at the intended destination within ATS operations.
- You will ensure proper storage of goods supplied, both while under transit and on arrival.
- You will maintain a work-in-process inventory. All work-in-process should be traceable. Recall procedures for sub-standard goods must be established and enforced.
- The Procurement Senior will not enter into any supply contracts on behalf of ATS without the written prior approval of the Directors/Managing Director of ATS.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send only application letter and curriculum vitae as one document to [email protected] , no copies of certificates are required at this point.
Closing date is 28th February 2021.