Jobs at:First National Bank
Deadline of this Job:
23 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for successfully planning directing and coordinating the activities of a project.
Experience and Qualifications
• Relevant University Degree.
• Experience of 3 to 4 Years related.
• Precise, systematic and rule-oriented in gathering, reviewing and evaluating data from a variety of perspectives; includes the ability to work with precision and highlight inaccuracies and inconsistencies in detailed information.
• Establish, align and manage target and budget goals for the Business Unit, whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency through Projects.
• Develop a project service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
• Enable service delivery through implementing systems and processes to improve service with the most effective projects and implement quality systems and metrics for measuring project success.
• Risk and Issue Management Resource conflict resolution, Scope change management.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, to the extent that the key project work streams being technology delivery and solution delivery attain these objectives by producing project plans plan, manage, drive and facilitate the delivery through various work streams of the project through the work stream leaders.
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
• Develop and implement business projects for process enhancements and new processes and products within a Business Unit. Quantify benefits. Implement process metrics for measuring efficiency of all key business processes.
• Scope change management and Change Control Project Administration and Document Management
• Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data of all projects.
• Direct and drive Training and change management.
• Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of Team Leaders and teams in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
• Manage personal and management development to increase own skills and competencies for the managerial function and future Leadership growth opportunities.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.