Jobs at:Mobicom Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2021
Within Zambia , Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Project Coordinator
Closes: July 30, 2021
The successful candidate will manage resource and information and assist with scheduling and planning project activities. You will be in charge of liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives ensuring that client’s needs are met as the project evolves.
• Route plan development for market execution and new projects
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans to drive revenue in the company
• Develop reporting channels addressing the core interests of the clients
• Assist in assuming the lead technocrat role with an example and motivate subordinates
• Oversee planning of company business activities with target timelines and track operations
• Assist the Programs Manager in making performance decisions on behalf of the company with assistance from the CEO
• Ensure the Team complies with company policy and business ethics
• Review and report on Projects performance monthly
• Support current and future business needs through development and motivation of human capital
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
• Documenting and follow up on important actions
• Ensure project deadlines are met
• Assess project risks, issue and provide solutions were applicable.
• Provide other administrative support as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Required education: University Degree/ Diploma in relevant field
• Ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Knowledge of computer software and MS office
• High level of confidentiality
• Excellent presentation skills
• Business acumen with a problem solving attitude, focused and target oriented.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven work experience in similar role will be added advantage.
• Be able to speak one or more local languages (Nyanja/Bemba/etc)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]