Principal Lecturer – Distance Learning Division
Jobs at:National Institute of Public Administration
Deadline of this Job:
21 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA], exists under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. The Institute now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
Distance Learning Division
Position 2: Principal Lecturer – Distance Learning Division (01)
To plan, design, deliver, coordinate and evaluate programmes in order to impart relevant knowledge and skills for the enhancement of individual and organization development.
Reports to: Director, Distance Learning Division
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Five (5) ‘O’ Levels or higher acceptable at a University.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Management related discipline preferably with a merit.
• Master’s degree in Social Sciences or Management related discipline.
• Minimum ten (10) years relevant postgraduate work experience at a supervisory level in a reputable organisation.
• Evidence of Publications in area of specialisation.
• Excellent oral and written Communication Skills.
• Must be computer Literate.
• This is a requirement. See Evidence of Publications above.
Location: NIPA Main Campus, Lusaka
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants should submit their applications, attaching their Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional qualifications to the address below. Closing date for submitting applications is Friday 20th May, 2022.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
P.O Box 31990
Email: [email protected]