Jobs at:Pensions and Insurance Authority
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Pensions and Insurance Authority is the regulatory and supervisory authority for the pensions and insurance industry in Zambia as provided in the Pensions Scheme Regulation Act No. 28 of 1996 (as amended by Act No. 27 of 2005) and the Insurance Act No. 27 of 1997 (as amended by Act No. 26 of 2005). The Authority is empowered under section 5 of the Pension Scheme Regulation Act to formulate standards in the conduct of insurance and pensions business. The Authority supervises, among others; insurance companies, reinsurance companies, insurance intermediaries, pension schemes, fund managers and fund administrators. The Authority hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Office Assistant.
Overall Responsibilities: –
Reporting to the Human Resource and Administration Officer, the Office Assistant be responsible for maintaining PIA offices in a clean and healthy condition and provide support services to Officials.
• Cleaning of office windows, dusting noors and desks, clearing waste bins and arranging office furniture in order to maintain a clean working environment in accordance with statutory hygiene standards.
• Delivering internal mail and faxes between offices in order to ensure speedy conveyance of information/ messages to identified offices.
• Making and serving beverages to staff and visitors as well as serving meetings at PIA, collecting used teacups after use.
• Carrying out manual chores such as loading and offloading company vehicles, shifting or moving furniture and office equipment and other loads as required.
• Photocopying various and assisting officials in collating and/or binding them and assisting with documents when requested.
• Grade 12 Certificate
• 6 months’ experience in any busy work environment
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Job application procedure
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should submit an application letter, copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae to the address below. The deadline is 20th July, 2021.
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Pension and Insurance Authority
Stand No. 4618
Lubwa road. Rhodespark
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews