Never Miss a Job Update Again.
Click Here to Subscribe
AB Bank Zambia
Banking Jobs in Zambia
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree in any business related field, monitoring and Evaluation qualification will be an added advantage
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position in an international donor or NGO organization
3. Practical experience at mid-level in monitoring projects with development impact.
4. Proven experience in monitoring achievements against budget and in project administration
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Collect relevant data to assess project impact and monitor performance indicators.
2. Provide project stakeholders with required information and create original content.
3. Promote the impact of the cooperation between technical assistance providers and the bank.
4. Monitor consumption of technical assistance budget.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 30 Dec, 2020
Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !
Introduction Nchitonet Dot Com Company is recruiting for a client from the Banking and Financial Sector. We are looking for an Administrative officer who will work under the direction of…
Full Time Kawambwa, Zambia Posted 2 hours ago Admin Assistant – 24302 Eligible Applicants Applicants must be Zambian Nationals A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. For information on…
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) Zambia Country Office seeks to recruit a proficient and self-motivated individual in the position Grant Accountant to be based in Lusaka. Reporting to…
Overall Job Purpose To plan and facilitate the provision of all services to KML by contractors. To plan the activities of contracts department employees and to ensure maximum efficiency and…
About Us DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and…
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe Company: DAI Global LLC Location: Zambia State: Zambia Job type: Full-Time Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia The…
Yalelo is seeking a highly analytical, meticulous, and hands-on HR Support Coordinator with experience, preferably, in the FMCG industry. The HR Support Coordinator will work closely within the HR division…
Lodge Job Opportunities A Makeni based lodge is looking for energetic, service-oriented individuals to fill up the following vacancies: Who will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our…
Our client is looking for a professional HR Generalist to join their team in Zambia. This role will be accountable for providing HR transactional support and business partnering to Line…
The Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ) is a development finance institution established by an Act of Parliament with a mandate of promoting economic development in Zambia. The Bank seeks to…