- Bachelor or Master’s degree in any business related field, monitoring and Evaluation qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position in an international donor or NGO organization.
- Practical experience at mid-level in monitoring projects with development impact.
- Proven experience in monitoring achievements against budget and in project administration.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Collect relevant data to assess project impact and monitor performance indicators.
- Provide project stakeholders with required information and create original content.
- Promote the impact of the cooperation between technical assistance providers and the bank.
- Monitor consumption of technical assistance budget.
Method of Application
Applicants must submit an application letter clearly stating why they would be best suited for the position and also send their curriculum vitae attaching qualifications: