We are looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in order to support the monitoring, reporting, communication and budget follow up of the technical assistance received.
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to;
Monitor and evaluate
- Collect relevant data to assess project impact.
- Monitor performance indicators.
- Compare achievement to plan.
- Follow up with third parties for submission of requested documentation.
- Provide project stakeholders with required information.
- Create original content.
- Obtain information from relevant stakeholders.
- Produce required reporting.
Provide technical assistance communication
- Highlight achievements of the projects.
- Promote the impact of the cooperation between technical assistance providers and the bank.
- Monitor consumption of technical assistance budget.
- Ensure expenses are processed according to procedure.
- Store expenses documentation for easy review by third party.
Support new partnership
- Identify new needs in terms of technical assistance.
- Supports production of technical assistance request.
Minimum Qualifications & Compentencies;
- Bachelor or Masters degree in any business related field, Monitoring and Evaluation qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in an international donor or NGO organisation.
- Practical exeperience at mid – level in monitoring projects with development impact.
- Proven experience in monitoring achievements against budget.
- Proven experience in project administration.
Applicants must write an application letter clearly stating why they would be best suited for the position and also send their curriculum vitae attaching qualifications by following; https://hr.abbank.co.zm/ by 17.00hrs on 11th December, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit hr.abbank.co.zm .