MKP FARMS is an Agro Zambian Business based in Chibombo District.
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Secure daily, weekly and monthly orders from clients
- Ensure time delivery of goods into the warehouse
- Ensure time delivery of goods to the clients locations
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
Manage and develop logistics staff
Create and manage budgets
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- All applications to be sent to the Email Address: [email protected]
- Clearly indicate the position applied for.
- Application deadline is 10th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]