Jobs at:Blackstone Strategy Partners Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, April 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Name of Position: Investment Analysts – Interns
Term of Position: 6-months
Company: Blackstone Strategy Partners Limited
About the Position
Work within Blackstone Strategy Partners Limited, a venture capital (VC), investing in startups developing innovative technologies and business models that can contribute to their growth, work on technical and economic due diligence (cost estimates, market analysis, competition landscape analysis, etc), financial modeling associated with potential VC and M&A targets and interact closely with different entities in the group.
Identify and evaluate technologies and companies for potential investment, acquisition and/or collaboration. Conduct in-depth analysis once companies are targeted: economic analysis, financial modeling, business plan review, technology assessment, participate in developing relationships with capital partners (investment funds, co-investors, banks, innovation hubs, etc. Understand and update relevant indicators for clean-tech markets and players, participate in case-by-case negotiations for investments, small team and start-up environment, requires autonomy and initiative, requires cross-functional cooperation among the group, support group entities with financial reporting, compliance and statutory requirements, work with group entities on growth strategies, support development and strengthening of group entities’ financial management, procurement and governance systems and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration or any other related field.
• Avid self-learner with a high level of curiosity, strong discipline and attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
• Strong project management and execution skills and the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy
• Ability to integrate rapidly and to work effectively in a multicultural team of professionals
• Understanding of financial statements, financial concepts and financial modeling
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Powerpoint)
• Fluent in English.
• Experience in startup, private equity, investment banking and/or strategy consulting is added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should follow the link below to apply
Investment Analyst Application Form
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or marital status. Blackstone complies with all applicable laws.