- Provide quality control of inventory items and efficiently ensure that stores team comply with stores mandate.
- Provide management with process improvements for stocks
- Assist the Factory accountant and Factory manager to account for coffee harvests and processed coffee stocks
- Managing stores team across five dispersed estates.
- Coordinating of logistics for ordered goods (local and imported) and inter-estate transfers
- Capturing daily stores GRN and stores issue notes
- Checking & sanctioning MTNs, Issue notes and validating GRNs
- Coordinate Stock counts across the 5 estates and reconciliations thereof.
- Posting and reconciling purchases accrual/suspense account for received but un-invoiced goods.
- Preparing journals and other spreadsheets.
- Preparing stores month close schedules
- Budgeting and management reporting
Skills and Experience:
- Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications.
- Experience using an accounting package to capture financial transactions
- Agricultural background will be an added advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
- Reasonable word and PowerPoint processing skills.
- A genuine interest in business and finance.
- Good administrative skills.
- Full ACCA/ZICA/CIMA or its equivalent
Method of Application
Send electronic submissions of your CV, cover letter and the highest necessary qualifications: