Dangote Industries Zambia Ltd
Senior Chief Chiwala’s Area, Masaiti District, Ndola Zambia.
The Dangote Group is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates producing diversified products. Dangote Cement, a subsidiary of the Dangote Group, is the leading producer of cement in Zambia with a modern advanced integrated cement plant in Ndola, on the Copperbelt.
Dangote Cement requires action oriented, high performing and dedicated professionals in the following disciplines:
Participate in implementing company approved internal Audit controls by analysing various components of financial and administrative requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation of training programs under the direction of the Supervisor.
- Complete tasks assigned to you and complete them per the audit plan and within estimated time.
- Generate value adding ideas that will lead to process improvement and cost savings to assigned entities.
- Provide developmental support and create and environment for growth of team members.
- Support the business in the development of policies and procedures and ensure that the policies/procedures are kept updated when changes are agreed with management.
- Provide assistance to Top and Middle Audit Management on follow up of risk action plans and ensure completion and reporting to Management.
Education and Work Experience:
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience.
- ZICA qualification an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to champion internal controls and mitigation initiatives.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Flexibility to execute assignments in other sister companies in Africa
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications to:
The General Manager HR& Admin and send them to the email below:
Please note that you are to attach an Application Letter & Latest CV ONLY in Microsoft word format as ONE document.
Position should be clearly mentioned in the subject line e.g. “Internal Audit Specialist” or “Internal Audit Analyst”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.