Deadline of this Job:
26 December 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Title: Insurance Officer
Closing Date: 26th December, 2021
To manage and coordinate all Insurance activities of Zamtel and ensure that there is sufficient and efficient insurance coverage for all critical risks at optimal cost, and that any crystallizing insured losses are promptly recovered through efficien
• Minimum Qualifications: A Diploma or its equivalent in Insurance and Risk Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
• Professional Registration: A recognized professional Insurance qualification such as Chartered Insurance Institute (UK), Insurance Institute of South Africa (IISA
• Minimum Experience: Minimum of 4 years of combined underwriting and claims experience.
• Key Skills: In-depth understanding of Insurance operations both underwriting and claims management. Understand the different types of insurance covers both life and general insurance.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
1. Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically via our website www.zamtel.co.zm
2. Applications should be sent electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document(PDF or word)
3. Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
• Job title_Name_CVnote
• e.g. Senior_Network_Administrator_Bwalya_Mpundu_CVnote
Note: if you previously applied for this particular job and made a mistake in applying by sending an incorrect CV or Application and wish to change the file, simply re-upload the file and re-apply to update the previous document.