Assist as required in general human resource administrative work and ensuring that implementation of human resource policies and procedures are applied correctly.
- Providing HR support by administering tests, recruitment, orientation and onboarding of new employees.
- Maintaining and updating personal file records
- Maintaining employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintaining quality service by following organisational standards and procedures.
- Handling disciplinary cases.
- Writing various correspondence to the employees.
- Any other duties that the supervisor may assign.
The Ideal Candidate:
Have a diploma in Human Resource Management
Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit careers.g4s.com .