Reference : G4S/TP/4377244/197682
The role will be responsible for the provision of HR Support to the business in an effort to drive the talent agenda for the business.
Key Performance Areas
To assist in facilitating payroll inputs for the staff and Liaise payroll on speedy processing of salaries
To ensure that laid down requirements and procedures are followed in the appointment of temporary and permanent employees
Payment of final dues
To ensure that payroll change notice forms are accurately completed and submitted on time and in consultation with Finance Department ensure that final dues are worked out accurately and paid out to the terminated employees.
To ensure that disciplinary processes are followed and concluded timely and procedures are followed
To prepare and administer leave rosters for all staff and manage the leave database for all employees among the specified employees
To co-ordinate transfers of all staff in the specified zones
To ensure that new employees are on-boarded correctly and personal files secured
To undertake any other duties given in line with your function by the Human Resources Manager/ Human Resource Director
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Have a minimum of a Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Be a paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIHRM)
- Have minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Have a Clean Police Report
- Be Mature, Honest, Sober minded and exhibit highest levels of confidentiality
- Be proficient with Google packages (Google Sheets, Google Docs etc.)
- Be Zambian Citizen
To apply for this job please visit careers.g4s.com .