Participating and actively contributing in planning, organizing, and implementing all the human resource work activities which includes talents acquisition, development and retention, benefits administration, attendance, performance management, staff movements, human relations, maintaining human resource info systems, etc. per company policies, guidelines and standards. Supports the General Manager and Senior Management in the efficient and effective operations of human resources to achieve the goals and objectives of company. Provides inputs in the annual budget preparation of HR in consultation with the Senior Management.
- Coordinates with Department Heads on analyzing, planning and plotting the job description using the standard format for a short term or long-term employment for new positions or replacement. Performs full talents acquisition activities such as talents sourcing using various channels, paper screening, interviewing, testing, character reference background check, short-listing and final interviews and selection on consultation with hiring managers and recruiter.
- Prepares and issues employment contracts/appointments.
- Continuously builds up talents bank to ensure that future and unforeseen vacancies have ready pool of candidates.
- Coordinates with hiring managers on the on-boarding process of new hires to ensure smooth transition. This includes induction/orientation, introduction of new staff to all employees, providing equipment/school supplies, issuance of key policies/documents and acknowledgement of receipt and understanding of inter-action compliance policy, etc.
- Coordinates the conduct of performance planning, monitoring and evaluation cycle of all staff with consultation of department managers and Senior Management.
- Provide/clarifies and disseminates guidelines set in annual performance planning and evaluation to all employees with direct reports.
- Consolidates, reviews and analyzes all performance ratings and provides summary and recommendations to Senior Management to ensure that appropriate action is taken based on the results of performance evaluation and the learning and development of each staff.
- Documents and implements all the personnel actions such as salary increase, promotion, reassignment, training, etc. in consultation with Managers and Senior Management.
- Identifies and recognizes best performing personnel based on criteria.
Benefits Administration And Government Compliance:
- Tracks leave records of all staff
- Ensures compliance with all relevant laws – local and national, etc. in implementing HR policies and practices.
- Facilitates renewal of licences and accreditation in coordination
- Facilitates the review, processing and release of benefits appropriately due to staff in coordination with Finance.
- Provides recommendation based on reviews and analysis of benefits to staff.
- Develops, reviews and/or revises policies on working conditions of staff, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, timekeeping, attendance, etc.
- Attends to the grievances received by organizing Grievance Committee who will conduct fact-finding, hearings, and recommendations.
- Implement the final decisions of grievance committee as approved by the higher authorities, i.e., serving of notice of disciplinary action, memo to explain, etc.
- Ensures that all the disciplinary-related activities are done according to due process as prescribed by Legal Counsel in consultation with the Senior Management.
- Facilitates issuance of clearance, quit claim of employees for separation.
Organization Devt/Other Hr Functions:
- Provide inputs/suggestions in succession planning, talents engagement, staff retention strategy, etc.
- Provides valuable inputs to the Senior Management of reengineering initiatives, change process and in decision making related to people matters.
- Acts as Events Coordinator for all staff activities.
- Attends coordination activities with partner agencies/government offices as alternate of the Senior Management.
- Attends all required meetings, seminars and all staff development activities.
- Prepares HR reports monthly.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: