Human Resource Assistant
Jobs at:Reba Industrial Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
03 September 2021
Within Zambia , Chambishi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are currently looking for an experienced Human Resource Assistant to undertake a variety of Human Resource & administrative duties.
Candidate Must Possess the Following Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, policies and regulations.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leave, Napsa, Payee etc.)
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
• Ability to uphold confidentiality and professionalism.
• Must have integrity and trustworthy.
• Self-starter and a team player.
• Must be conversant with Zambian labour laws.
• Innovative with ideas to improve the department and the organization.
• Possess advocacy skills.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office i.e. word, excel and Power Point Presentation an added advantage.
• With own accommodation in Kitwe.
• Minimum Diploma in Human Resource studies or better.
• Must be a registered member of the ZIHRM (Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management).
• College and University graduates are encouraged to apply
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application letter, Curriculum Vitae and professional documents as a single document in PDF format.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]