- Company: Yalelo Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Yalelo is seeking a highly analytical, meticulous, and hands-on HR Support Coordinator with experience, preferably, in the FMCG industry.
The HR Support Coordinator will work closely within the HR division to support the execution of our people strategy. You will partner with leaders, managers, and supervisors to ensure they have optimal ways of working, organizational structures, processes, and people policies.
You will provide support to both employees and leaders to create an environment of high performance, trust, and empowerment.
Location : The role will be primarily based in Siavonga but may require occasional travel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of core HR services in a full operational generalist capacity, from employee relationship management to stakeholder management
- Directing managers and employees to appropriate guidance channels and act as a point of escalation for key/complex HR matters or issues that arise
- Being responsible for full compliance of HR data, regulations, and policies
- Developing and embedding an approach to employee engagement, partnering with the Engagement & Pulse team on the delivery of various engagement initiatives and communication of same internally
- Supporting on the pre-boarding, on-boarding, and off-boarding processes
- Managing employee life-cycle changes and ensure data integrity and timely reporting on our HRIS
- Building and creating reports to present insights into our leaders
- Implementing and rolling out new policies and procedures ensuring we are compliant with employment legislation and company policy
- Coordinating regular People Matter meetings to build relationships with line managers/supervisors, outlining a clear agenda on how you will partner together to support and achieve departmental objectives
The Right-Fit Candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience in a generalist HR role including responsibilities in ER, performance management, stakeholder management
- Be confident, assertive, and able to communicate effectively to all areas of the business; from grassroots to leadership
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, with the ability to manage and organize data in large spreadsheets
- Possess strong knowledge of Zambian labor laws
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, without getting frazzled
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends