To coordinate all day to day HR activities in the area and provide HR support for efficient operations in the business. Also, being a champion in living the company values in order to create a desirable organizational culture.
Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- In charge of efficient day to day HR operations.
- Preparing monthly HR reports for the Area.
- Managing the Human Resource Information Systems.
- Supervise the HR. Asst. including setting up his/her KPIâ€™s and ensuring all HR related documents are in compliance with policies and standards.
- Oversee the work of the support staff.
- Administering the pay-roll in close liaison with the Accounts department.
- Maintaining and monitoring the headcount.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Management.
Labour Relations and Legal Compliance
- Interpreting and effectively apply various aspects of the HR policies, rules and regulations, including Zambia labour law.
- Driving and expediting disciplinary process and procedures in Liaison with Compliance Head or consultants.
- Drafting employment contracts and coordinating smooth termination with support from Compliance Head or consultants.
- Coordinating team building activities for all teams in Zambia.
- Providing guidance, counselling and welfare support to staff.
- Promoting Alistair group values as a tool to shape the company culture.
- Coordinating and conducting exit interviews with staff to determine the reason for separation.
- HRM or Related Degree.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience
- Minumin 5 Years Work Experience.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Self-motivation, Attention to Detail & Deadline-Oriented.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office.
- Have the ambition to help drive the growth of a young company.
- Strong communication and administration skills.
- Knowledge of the Zambian Labour Law.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit http://www.alistairgroup.com .