We are seeking field collection officers to operate in rural areas in Central, Southern, Lusaka, Copperbelt, North-western and Eastern provinces on a fixed contracted period. The Debt collector will be responsible for making visits to customer’s homes in selected rural areas and villages, for the purpose of recovering company assets from defaulting customers in line with operating procedures, managing customer collections, customer relationship management and identifying policy breaches in the district.
Recovery of assets, payment collection and customer relationship Management:
- Verify and report whether customer relationship management practices and requirements are being instituted in the field, payment collection or recovery of company assets from defaulting customers as per operating procedures
- Home visits to conduct necessary reclaims, as needed.
- Collect data in survey form of defaulting customers, to better determine causes of default to enable better management strategy and for business development purposes.
- Home visits to customers to support agents and reduce default rate.
- Keep in regular contact with Line manager and Customer and credit management team, feeding information concerning customers and field team.
Field operations support:
- Ensure that administrative and operational procedures in the field meet the company’s requirements.
- Home courtesy visits to customers to inspect for quality control purposes.
- Report any policy breaches and anomalies in the field.
- Support agents to locate customer’s whose whereabouts are unknown and record GPS location.
- Other items as deemed necessary by the management team.
- Assist management team with logistics.
- Store and organize faulty units to return to for repair.
- At least 2 years’ experience in debt collection.
- Diploma in any subject
- Valid motor bike and/or driving licence (essential)
- Extensive prior field work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with others
- Willingness to work in rural areas for the duration of the contract.
Method of Application
To apply please visit forms.gle.