Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
12 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is looking for a Factory Manager to join their team
• Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
• Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
• Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
• Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
• Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
• Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
• Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
• Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
• The ability to multitask.
• Outstanding time management skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong management and leadership skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• 4 Years of Experience
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, industrial management, logistics, or related field.
• Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
• Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
• Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.