Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
24 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage scheduling for company executive(s)
• Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
• Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
• Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
• Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Maintain various records and documents for company executive(s)
• Excellent written and verbal English skills.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize Tasks
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage office equipment like computers, fax machines and projectors.
• Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate
• A Degree in Business Administration/Any Management Courses
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements above, send your applications letter with CV and copies of academic certificates to [email protected]