As the Education Advisor you advise on all technical aspects related to the Teacher Professional Development (TPD) activities of the USAID Let’s Read Project in Zambia. You provide TPD frameworks for the project’s interventions and guidance and support to all Provincial ECE coordinators (VVOB Staff). You ensure implementation of the reading intervention package. You design and facilitate sustainable training and coaching trajectories for ECE teachers, building on the resources of the Ministry of General Education (MoGE).
- provide advice on the design, implementation and the evaluation of capacity development methods for professionals, on technical frameworks in pre-primary education;
- select sources of expertise and support processes of capacity building and organisational change in education partners;
- support the VVOB team, structures of the MoGE on national and decentralised levels in planning and implementation of education programmes;
- work closely together with the project coordinator, the M&E officer and the provincial ECE coaches within VVOB, and the technical, M&E and coordination team within EDC and other project partners;
- provide on-the-job mentoring and coaching for the VVOB ECE Provincial Coaches;
- for the implementation of the project, you secure cooperation and support from VVOB’s partners, you promote VVOB as a reliable partner and you represent our organisation towards external stakeholders in your field;
- contribute to internal and external knowledge development and learning, by systematise lessons learned and sharing pro-actively lessons learned between partners, colleagues and other VVOB country teams;
- cooperate actively in the search for new sources of donorship for VVOB and in the preparation of project proposals;
- report to the Country Programmes Manager
You can read the full vacancy announcement on https://bit.ly/JOB_EA_ZAM
How to apply
Your motivation letter and a detailed CV are expected no later than August 17th. Please use the webform to apply for this vacancy: https://www.vvob.org/en/werken/ind/education-advisor-vvob-zambia
Shortlisted candidates will take a written test, go through an interview process and an assessment, before a final offer.
VVOB firmly believes that quality education can only be achieved if equity is ensured. Qualities of people prevail, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.vvob.org .