Director Human Resource And Administration
Jobs at:Zambia Railways Limited (ZRL)
Deadline of this Job:
06 January 2022
Within Zambia , Kabwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambia Railways Limited (ZRL) is a national Railway of Zambia. The Company specialises in transporting heavy cargo in the Southern African Development Community (SADC), as well as running a local passenger train service. The area of product specialization is freight-bulk cargo and passenger rail services to the satisfaction of all Stakeholders. The Company therefore seeks the services of committed, vibrant, innovative, and strategically focused and business oriented Zambian nationals to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Director Human Resource And Administration
Department: Human Resource And Administration
Supervisor: Managing Director (Md)
To plan, organise, direct coordinate and control all aspects of personnel/human resource/employee, industrial relations, and all administrative matters for Zambia Railways Limited (ZRL).
Statement Of Duties:
The duties of the job holder will among other things be to:
• Provide professional advice to the Managing Director and the Executive Committee and ensure ZRL is compliant to the governing laws and regulations in line with his/her jurisdiction.
• Develop and implement resource planning and management systems and processes for the
• Develop and implement policies in line with ZRL’S Strategic Business Plan
• Schedule and implement staff training timely
• Manage activities of the department efficiently and effectively
• Ensure the departmental Key Perfomance Indicators are achieved
• Sustain industrial harmony
• Manage efficiently and effectively all Human Resource and Administration related affairs
• Search and benchmark market best practices and trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, or any other related degree from a recognised University
• Grade 12 certificate with five (5) “O” Levels withcredit or better in Mathematics and English Language At least five (5) years of experience in a Senior Management position-decision making position
• Membership to a professional body is a must.
• Strategic and innovative thinker
• Master’s Degree in a related field from a recognised University is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the respective stated qualifications and experience should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of their academic and professional qualifications, and details of three (3) traceable referees with their contact numbers not later than 17:00hrs on 6 January 2022 to both email addresses [email protected] & [email protected] .
Applications must be addressed to:
Director Human Resource and Administration
Zambia Railways Limited
1st Floor Shitima House, P. O Box 80935 KABWE
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted