Customer Services Officer
Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
26 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a leader in the Logistics industry, is looking for a Customer Services Officer to join their team
• Help manage current customer accounts.
• Deal with a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls.
• Maintain relationships with carriers and customers.
• Provide exceptional customer service to customers and carriers.
• Solve customer and carrier problems and help resolve issues.
• Provide shipment quotes for customers and set up shipments as required by customers.
• Excellent multitasking skills within their work space as well as computer software programs.
• Be a professional representative of our company that other employees look up to.
• Receiving of job orders and prepare all documents required for submission based on the job information and requirements provided by the customer.
• Placing necessary orders with Traffic Controller / Operations Team or Sub contractor based on client’s job requirements (i.e. Arrange Trucking or Manpower required for Heavy lifting).
• Responsible for the issuance of invoices (for complicated jobs) and the issuance of purchase order for services provided by sub-contractors. v To perform Data Entry, Job Creation, Billing, General Administrative or any Adhoc duties/tasks assigned
• To ensure all customers’ queries and complaints are investigated and resolved with Operations Teams and/or Customers, and to escalate to their immediate Superior for assistance and advice if unable to resolve the issues
• To assist Customer Service Executive / Manager / Management with any special projects assigned and provide backup to other CS team when necessary
• High quality written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
• Accurate and able to produce quality work
• Problem solver
• Ability to work in teams and open to others’ views
• Show respect toward others with cultural differences
• Quality decision making
• 2 Years of Experience
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications and administrative procedure
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.