Corporate Affairs Manager
Jobs at:Cooperlemon Consultancy Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cooperlemon Consultancy Ltd is a duly registered Zambian company that provides clients with specialized consultancy services in mining, business management and development.
We are currently looking for a qualified corporate affairs manager who can;
• Assist Cooperlemon clients and manage its sister companies.
• Supervise management of tasks and funds.
• Develop company budget and allocation.
• Mentor and develop new team members
• Serve as a conduit of communication between senior management and the team.
• Review work and contracts of junior staff.
• Grade twelve certificate
• Degree in Business Management/Administration or any related fields. A master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Three years’ experience in a similar or management role.
• Excellent report writing skills
• Demonstrated supervisory skills
• High levels of confidentiality and conflict resolution
• Ability to multi task and work long hours
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be computer literate and must be familiar with MS products and Excel.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit their detailed CVs and Cover letters via email to [email protected]