Contracts and Procurement Analyst
Jobs at:Precision Recruitment International
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Contracts and Procurement Analyst has primary responsibility for the day-to-day activities within the Procurement Unit under the Operations Department. This includes providing guidance to staff on procurement policies and procedures as well as ensuring compliance with policies, rules, and regulations.
The Contracts and Procurement Analyst will support the Finance, Administration and Capacity Building Director in the procurement processes. S/he will:
• Oversee the procurement process for all procurement types, including but not limited to: office supplies and equipment, events, business meetings, and consultants
• Support development of scopes of work in coordination with technical and operations teams; develop and/or review requests for proposals/quotes (RFPs/RFQs) prior to publication
• Oversee the engagement of consultants and any other Project personnel
• Draft and review contracts and consulting agreements (typically on a deliverables-based format)
• Post solicitations to relevant publications and online platforms
• Complete Procurement Review Checklist on incoming procurement packages and verify all required documentation is included and accurate. Coordinate with applicants to obtain missing documentation as needed
• Form/support evaluation and selection committees for procurements and document selection process and final decision
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Additional qualifications in procurement will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in handling office procurements for a fast-paced office.
• Experience with International Government acquisitions regulations and procurement policies.
• Must be a Zambian citizen.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th June, 2022.