Jobs at:Power Dynamos Football Club
Deadline of this Job:
09 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Power Dynamos Football Club (“Power” or “PDFC”) is a Zambian football club based in Kitwe, in the Copperbelt Province, that plays in the Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) Super Division. Power Dynamos has been in the topflight of Zambian football since the start of the Super Division. It is one of the all-time best Zambian clubs in terms of consistency, silverware and performance.
The Club seeks the services of qualified individuals in the following positions:
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
This position ensures that day to day administration processes and communication are carried out and documented in a timely and efficient manner. This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer of the Club.
• Ensure that registration packages for all Young Power and age group teams are in place.
• Coordinate with the Team Manager to timely coordinate the registration of players.
• Liaise with Young Power Dynamos team manager and age group coaches to ensure that all age group team members are recorded in the Club register.
• Reconcile accepted registration receipts against FAZ registration invoices.
• Work with the Accounts Clerk to assist players needing payment plans.
• Archive registration information each season.
• Respond to all queries within 48 hours and refer non-administrative related correspondence to the responsible committee members for their action.
• Liaison officer for Young Power Dynamos players, parents, the Club and other stakeholders.
• Custodian of matchday documentation and logistics.
• Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have:
• Grade 12 school certificate
• Relevant experience in sports administration at a football club or within a sporting governing body
• Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision
• Attention to detail and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Good organisational skills
• Able to work with tight deadlines and to prioritise own workload
• Ability to work under pressure, plan and organise own workload
• Able to work in a team and independently, using own initiative
• Knowledge of the FAZ membership packages and requirements
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above, kindly e-mail your application to [email protected] . Please indicate the job title in the subject line of your e-mail and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the file name of your application (e.g., Rex Mwewa_Club Team Manager or Rex Mwewa_Football Analyst. The application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hard copy applications will not be accepted. The closing date is Thursday, 9 June 2022.
Applicants are requested to provide daytime contact telephone numbers. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.