Client Relationship Specialist
Jobs at:Renaisense Enterprises Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Client Relationship Specialist
About us :
Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and make the rest of their lives, the best. We consider the experience of our clients an essential piece of Renaisense’s success, and we are deeply committed to empowering and supporting our clients, to help them get the most out of their interaction with us.
At Renaisense, we obsess about client satisfaction and excellence in service delivery. We embrace diversity within our teams – in background and experience among other things.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
About the role:
As a member of our team in this role, you will be responsible for providing direct support to our clients. While helping them, you will have the opportunity to offer insights into services and guidance throughout their journey with us. As an owner of client satisfaction for the individuals and teams you work with, your role is to address issues, communicate effectively, and collaborate with internal teams to remove any barriers for our clients.
To ensure success in this role, you will be professional and pleasant in challenging situations and take responsibility for the satisfaction of clients from the initial contact to the end of their service journey with us. Preferred candidates will be positive, pro-active, and be skilled at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
• Provide fast, accurate and personalized communication to Renaisense Clients through: email, phone, live chat, and social media.
Address client requests and queries by developing expertise in relevant service areas and by learning to handle a diverse range of client issues.
• Identify and surface individual client trends and process improvements by collaborating with the internal team.
• Reproduce and document process gaps and delays for the client support and care teams to resolve.
• Contribute to your ongoing learning and success of your team by participating in professional development efforts across the team that help drive meaningful improvements to the client experience.
• Maintain our learning resources and knowledge base to improve the accuracy of the information we provide to our clients.
What You Should Have:
• You have traceable experience (minimum of two years) in a client-facing role and maintain a keen interest in providing outstanding client support experiences.
• You are an articulate communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English language and enjoy crafting clear and concise messages to clients.
• You are hardworking and eagerly embrace the challenge of addressing client issues
• You are curious about process flows and learning how our clients use our services
• You are a standout teammate who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of all parts.
• You are empathetic and enjoy guiding clients at all levels of their journey with us.
• You have a track record of making sound decisions in line with managing your time and prioritization of responsibilities.
• You are self-aware and are open to adapting to changing environments.
• You are resourceful, flexible and hold yourself accountable and persevere in the face of obstacles.
• You follow through on your commitments (and are honest when something is over your head)!
• You hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Public Administration, Psychology, Business Administration or related field.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit bit.lyy