Chief Executive Officer
Jobs at:Zambia Association of Manufacturers
Deadline of this Job:
09 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ZAMBIA ASSOCIATION OF MANUFACTURERS (ZAM), a registered organisation in the Republic of Zambia, is a business association which champions the interest of the manufacturing sector in the country to improve competitiveness and deepen the manufacturing sector’s participation in regional and global trade, requires a versatile, dynamic, self-motivated, highly credible and suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The CEO will be reporting to the Board of Directors and will be responsible for the following duties
Main Duties And Responsibilities – full details can be found on the website (www.zam.co.zm)
• Implement ZAM strategic plan, a monitor and evaluate programmes contained therein
• Manage day to day operations of the ZAM Secretariat
• Develop and nurture strategic partnerships with various stakeholders including but not limited to; public officials, development partners, private sector and civil society organisations, academia.
• Promote and sustain Corporate Governance Principles
• Ensure the sustainability of the Association
Professional Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience at senior management level, in a private sector organisation, private sector development organisation or an organisation that supports private sector development.
• Advanced (Masters) University degree in Economics, Business Administration, International Development,
• Finance, Public Administration or related discipline, from a reputable institution.
• Practical and proven experience in effective organisational management including Governance and Board
• Relations, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Stakeholder Management, Communications and Public Relations, Risk Management, Change Management, Project Management and Diversity and Inclusion
• Demonstrable strategic and results oriented leadership in building and sustaining a high performance organisation
• Excellent understanding, capability and delivery of resource mobilisation strategies.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
All applications will be received at [email protected] . Interested applicants should attach a CV (in English) and a motivation letter (of 350 words or less) describing how their experience, skills and background meet the essential requirements of this role before the application deadline at 17hrs Central African Time (CAT) on 9th June 2022. Applicants will be required to provide names, contact numbers, and e-mail addresses of 3 referees; certified copies of degrees/diplomas; academic transcripts NRC and Passport Copy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]