We’re a long-standing supplier of Office equipment in Zambian supplying Government Ministries, International and Local Non-Governmental Organizations and United Nations Agencies, to name a few.
Opening Position: Call Coordinator
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to log daily call, resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of specified products and/or services offered to customers.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Listening skills.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to resolve difficult or stressful customer service issues.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle calls objectively, when speaking with customers who may be irate, and ability to diffuse customer situations independently or under the guidance of a coordinator or supervisor.
- Familiarity with website technology, website navigation and terminology associated with internet commerce.
- Ability to work overtime and remain flexible with work schedule; weekends as required.
Record-keeping skills – as an ongoing part of their job, service coordinators must keep detailed records of their clients, the services they’ve been matched with and each client’s satisfaction with their services
First and foremost, service coordinators must be intimately familiar with the services their company (or third-party vendors) provides. This means they must regularly check what services are being provided, staying updated on which services are being introduced or discontinued.
An ongoing part of a service coordinator’s job is improving services. They accomplish this by evaluating the quality of their company’s current services and identifying areas which are underperforming. Then, they propose ways to improve those areas.
Match Clients to Services
In order to match clients to the appropriate services, service coordinators first evaluate their clients’ needs. This may involve asking them questions.
- High School Diploma or Graduate.
- Previous customer service experience in retail or call center environment will be advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
CLOSING DATE: 15 TH OCT 2020