Jobs at:Enviro Processing Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Enviro Processing Ltd is a Ndola based Mining Company owned and operated by Jubilee Metals Group Plc, an Industry leading processing and metal recovery business.
The Company is now looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position:
The position of Buyer will source for the best possible products at the most competitive prices. Whilst, working closely with the Commercial Manager and other senior operations managers, hold the responsibility of procuring goods required by the Business promptly.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The specific tasks to be performed by the position holder will include and not limited to the following;
• Develop lead and execute procurement strategies, policies, procedures, manage the related budget and improve sourcing strategy
• Design and analyze reports to assess key functional matrices to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Determining work procedures, preparing work schedules and expediting workflows
• Negotiate agreements with suppliers and maintain strong business relationships with them
• Issue, confirm and expedite allocated groups of Purchase Orders for goods to support the Processing and Engineering
• Departments in accordance with site policies and procedures.
• Regularly communicate with suppliers, logistics section, receiving section, freight forwarders and transporters and other stakeholders to ensure goods arrive in required time frame and maintain professional working relationships with internal (warehouse, accounts, logistics, onsite customers) and external (suppliers, freight forwarders, buying houses)
• Execute, monitor and approve day to day ordering for stock and non-stock goods in a timely fashion, ensuring compliance to Company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a Commercial or Business discipline such as Business Administration, Purchasing and Supply or similar field; Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
• At least 7 years progressive experience with a minimum of 3 years in a key supply chain leadership role (preferably in the mining industry).
• Sound awareness of commerce, logistics and procurement operations of local and international markets.
• An Engineering background is desired
• A basic understanding of accounting principles and good working knowledge of ICT technologies
• Must be a full member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS) with a practicing license
• Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) at level 6 proficiency is an asset
• Experience and willingness in introducing new digital innovations/applications
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to submit copies of their certificates, detailed Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter electronically, quoting the subject line bearing the position you are applying for to [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is by 17:00hrs on Monday, 14th June 2021 .