- Welcoming and receiving clients and customers.
- Typing up documents and editing existing documents on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Assisting customers with printing, photocopying, laminating, binding, scanning and e-mailing.
- Taking and printing of ID Photographs
NB: Management will assign other duties when need arises.
- Minimum a diploma in business administration or related field.
- At least two years’ experience in the same field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Between the age of 22 and 30
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to Email; or physically dropped at the JCS FOODTOWN guardroom at the main gate.