Jobs at:National Institute of Public Administration
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Bursar
The National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA), exists under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. The Institute now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
To contribute to the attainment of the Institute’s business objectives by providing strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the Institute’s financial commitments are met, and developing all necessary policies and procedures to ensure sound management and control of the Institute’s business.
Reports to: Executive Director
Knowledge and skill Requirements
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy with a Professional Qualification (ie. ZICA, ACCA,CIMA).
• Masters Degree is an added advantage
• 10 years relevant experience in a similar role.
• Membership to a relevant professional body.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills,
• Ability to produce accounting statements, budgets, business plans and other documents,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Team building
• Problem solving
• Analytical and numerical ability,
Location – NIPA Main Campus, Lusaka
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants should submit their applications, Certified copies of the qualifications and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees contact details to the Registrar’s address below.
Applications should be sent to the address below and should and should reach NIPA not later than Friday 24th September, 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
National Institute of Public Administration
P O Box 31990
Email: [email protected]