Deadline of this Job:
31 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We have new and exciting opportunities for Booth Tellers to join the Mukuru team in Zambia.
The main purpose of this role is to provide remittance disbursement services in a professional and efficient manner.
The Booth Teller reports directly to the Booth Supervisor.
This position is responsible for processing remittance transactions in an accurate and professional way. They are required to carry out remittance operations in a legally complaint manner by checking the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents.
Internal Liaison takes place with the Booth staff. External liaison takes place with external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
• To process remittance transactions accurately
• To ensure correct and valid documentation in provided by customers in order to ensure legal compliance
• To manage own stock to ensure accurate balancing
• To provide customer support
• To maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange
• To uphold the company brand
• To manage own professional and self-development
• Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
• Mukuru Forex Consultant training course (Essential)
• Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential)
• Understanding and speaking of Bemba (Essential)
• 1 year Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential)
• Cash handling experience (Desirable)
• Knowledge of foreign currencies
• Knowledge of FICA regulations
• Knowledge of exchange control regulations
• Computer skills
• Telephone skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational & administrative skills
• Attention to detail
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit mukuru.breezy.hr .