Assistant Agency Administrator
Jobs at:DBK Management Consulting Limited
Deadline of this Job:
07 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Assistant Agency Administrator – Lusaka (HQ)
Reporting to the Head of IL – The role of the Assistant Agency
Administrator is to ensure Quality Agents staffing through proper recruitment, development, and competitive retention.
Purpose of the Role
• Effective Recruitment
• Commission Statements
• Managing Agents Incentives
• Effective exit processes
• Branch Operations
• Agency Administration
• Ensure the recruitment process is adhered to before agent’s placement.
• Liaise with Premium Administration department on commission statement generation and reconciliations before dispatch to branches
• Prepare incentives when due and facilitate timely processing
• Responsible for ensuring the exit process is adhered to on each exit and all documents correctly filed
• Ensure quarterly manpower audits and correct keeping of records
• Continuous engagement of branch staff on agents matters to ensure effective agents’ welfare
• Branch Management provide support to branches through attending to their operational needs i.e., stationery, rentals, utilities, petty cash, etc
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12 (or equivalent)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Human
• Resource or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Diploma in Insurance from AIIK / ACII or its equivalent from a recognized institution – added advantage.
• Member of a relevant professional body.
• Minimum of one (1) years’ relevant experience in a busy work environment.
• Personal Attributes
• Good command of the English language in a verbal and written context
• Results achiever
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Well-developed listening skills
• Able to communicate at all levels (tact and discretion)
• Able to prioritize and manage time
• Able to handle pressure in a non-aggressive fashion
• Able to show empathy and patience
• Sense of responsibility
• Good attention to detail
• Service delivery orientated
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply via our website on http://www.dbkmanagementconsulting.com or email to [email protected] not later than Friday 7 January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted