Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
15 April 2022
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Support day-to-day functioning of accounting.
• Ensure that all transactions are recorded in Private company software.
• Maintain the accounting manager filing system, ensuring that all vouchers (DV’s) are in order, completed properly and have bank slips/copy of checks attached.
• Ensure that all truck trips expense reports are properly recorded.
• Perform other accounting, financial management and administrative tasks as assigned by the Finance Manager, Operations Manager & DM.
• Provide any additional support to the procurement and administration team, when need arises e.g., follow up on Pods, Recording Pods etc.
Qualifications: (Minimum Requirements)
Education: University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other relevant discipline.
Skills: Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]