Assistant Accountant, Finance
Jobs at:Hollard Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
24 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Hollard insurance is a licensed and authorized general insurance company in Zambia since 2010 and is one of the fastest, steady, consistent and stable growing company within the insurance business. Hollard insurance Zambia was recently certified 2020 Top employer of Choice by Top employer Institute on their latest list. This recognition goes to Africa’s leading employers of choice, each demonstrating exceptional human resources practices. The company is known for providing careers that create #Better Futures.
Hollard Insurance is currently looking for individuals who are Innovative, Imaginative, team players and excellent who are able to deliver with care and dignity for our customers, Shareholders and for team Hollard, to fill the vacant positions listed below;
Assistant Accountant, Finance – Lusaka
• High level of Integrity
• Attention to details and a keen listener
• Passion for Excellency
• Innovative & Imaginative
• Team Player
• Highly organized individual.
• Sense of urgency and accuracy
• High level planning skills
• Good written and communication skills
• Knowledge about Corporate Business
• Posting of all transactions into accounting system.
• Supervise the Daily receipting and banking of funds.
• Processing and preparation of all payments – suppliers and claims.
• Posting commission payments in S4I
• Maintain petty cash
• Performing timeous and accurate monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts.
• Liaising with external auditors during annual audit and providing required information to ensure its timely completion.
Other Related Duties
• As may be required from time to time.
Required qualifications & Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 O Levels including English and Mathematics
• Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/Degree in Accounting
• 2 years’ experience in the insurance industry.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you think you have what it takes to join our dynamic and energetic team, please send your CV to [email protected] not later than 24th July 2021.